Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How long should it take to receive a priority package??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the patio set and a doll size radio flyer wagon last week... it was suppossed to be shipped out via priority on friday buut it's not here yet [img]frown.gif[/img] Shouldnt priority be faster than that?? I thought it was 2-3 days [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] but it's still not here and I'm getting worried. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    It's supposed to be 2-3 but I have had it take up to 7. Around Christmas it tends to lean towards 5-7.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Priority is 2-3 days to most places however the PO doesn't guarantee that - Sadly, it took two years for a Priority PAckage to make it from my house to my In-Laws. (That is the exception however rather then the rule)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FelinaDoon:
    Priority is 2-3 days to most places however the PO doesn't guarantee that - Sadly, it took two years for a Priority PAckage to make it from my house to my In-Laws. (That is the exception however rather then the rule)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow that is awful!!!!!!!!
    It usually takes 2-3 days, but I guess you never know!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope my package I sent out today gets there in 2-
    3 days

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that things are much slower at Christmas, so I don't think you should despair yet.

    Hopefully by next week sometime . . . ?

    I'm also waiting on a book club shipment that is guaranteed by Christmas, but the longest target date was yesterday. I'm giving it until Monday to follow up.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 16, 2005 03:58 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The holidays definitely slow things down, but I think the distance traveled has an affect as well. I sent a package from Michigan to Indiana on Tuesday. It arrived today. I received a package from Long Island today that had been mailed last Friday.
    A lot of eBayers are using USPS label printing services through eBay or Paypal. Those provide delivery confirmation for free. Drop the seller an email to ask if there is a tracking number and what it is.
    Hope it comes soon!
    Heather

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made an ebay purchase on Dec 3rd, paid a little extra (less the $1) for priority. I still have not recieved it. I sent the seller an email yeaterday but no reponse yet. It's a gift for my nice so I'm really anxious. If the seller would just let me know it's on the way I'd feel better!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I know from personal experiances that alot of times sellers just don't get the package in the mail. I'm never picky about when things really get shipped out, long as its timely... no more than a week after pay date... unless they are charging something RIDICULOUS! If I'm paying 8 bucks for a piece of jewerly to be sent out (which happened to me once) I expect it to either be packaged REALLY well or shipped timely. They stuffed it in a little manilla envelope slapped 60 cents on it (not even bubble wrap) and it took them two weeks from the day I paid to put it in the mail. I was livid.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This time of year it can take a week or two. That is why a lot of people ship only UPS at Christmastime! It will probably make it by Christmas, as they do strive to get everything there by Christmas Day - however, it may be very last minute!

    Faith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •